Updated: Jul 28, 2021
200 g sugar
100g roasted almonds
1 large can evaporated milk (410g) frozen in ice cube holders
1 teaspoon vanilla
100gr whip cream powder
300g fresh cream
30g rum (optional)
100g candied peel
1. Place sugar in mixing bowl and grind 10 sec/speed 10 and put it aside in a bowl.
2. Place the roasted almonds in the mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5 and put it aside in a bowl.
3. Remove frozen evaporated milk cubes from freezer and place them into the mixing bowl, add the reserved ground sugar and crush 40 sec/speed 7.5.
4. Insert butterfly whisk, add vanilla, whip cream powder, fresh cream and rum and whisk 40sec/speed 3.5.
5. Remove butterfly whisk add reserved almonds and candied peel and mix 20sec/reverse/speed 2.
6. Transfer into freezable container. Return to freezer for another 3-4 hours or until firm.